News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Llamas are better than Ducks

Started by The Witessss, January 29, 2019, 08:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which one is better.. Llamas or Ducks??

llamas
1 (11.1%)
ducks
4 (44.4%)
Skarz
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

The Witessss

llamas are soooo much better than ducks. Why? Just because.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Chipster of Noonvale

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

Russa Nodrey

Foots
(Not sure how to make images larger.)
[close]
Freddy

The Witessss

well, what llamas lose in beauty feet, (feats, even maybe too ) then make up in fluffiness.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Quote from: Delthion on January 29, 2019, 11:55:03 PM
Crows are best. HAH!

Agreed fullheartedly. I want to go to crow-prom.

But if it is between Llamas and Ducks, Ducks win. They are closer to crows.

The Shadow of Korriban

Hey, the duck wrapping paper just came in! There's gonna be a present give away at the end of the prom! And as usual Scarzs is funding! Such a nice guy, right?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You're not funding it Skarzs. Your third cousin four 1/2 times removed from your mother's to your father's side, who is named Scarzs, is doing the funding.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Whoopsy. Skarzs is funding the prom.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.