News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scooby Doo

Started by The Witessss, January 30, 2019, 09:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

Scooby is AWESOME!

SCOOOOOBY-DDOOOBBY--DOOOOOOOOOOO!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

I mean, I don't hate it.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

fear for your life if you did!!!

The Shadow of Korriban

There was this time where we did watch it a lot. It got old fast....

The Witessss

really? I could live on it forever. although, we do also watch a lot of the old black and white movies.
ie: Gilligan's Island, The Munsters, I love Lucy, those have to be our  favorite things to watch.

The Shadow of Korriban

I mean leave it to beaver's ok, and that's about it. :P

Dannflor

Fun Fact: Shaggy used 0.001% of his power to create the universe.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

The Witessss

Shaggy and Scooby do seem to have special powers, don't they? I mean, they can change clothes in about 1 second, they can run in the air until they notice they are on the air, their legs move in circles when they run, and they run super fast, not to exclude the fact that they can eat a whole Scmorgesborge of food and still be amazingly skinny.

MeadowR

Scooby Doo's a tricky one. On one hand I kind of like it and got quite in to it at one point, and on the other hand it is quite repetitive and the characters lack depth. I haven't watched the most modern series where they've done weird things to their designs.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jetthebinturong

Watch Mystery Incorporated, it's actually insane. It has, in no particular order
-Actual magic
-Actual aliens
-Nazi death robots (no I'm not kidding)
-Child abuse and neglect
-Character death

Reminder: This is an actual Scooby Doo series.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Witessss

yeah, the modern ones really stink. the ones I think are good are the 'where are you, Scooby doo' series. I kind of like the way it is repetitive, b/c that's what makes the show, but I do think they could have gone more in depth with the characters.

MeadowR

Fred has the least depth of any of them. I watched the episodes hoping to see a bit more spark, but this really was a cartoon all about the mystery and no time for real depth.

What do you think of Scrappy Doo? Annoying addition? At least he had a bit more personality, I suppose...

Okay, Mystery Incorporated sounds... maybe worth a little watch to witness one of those things - nazi robots/child abuse/character death - actually in a Scooby cartoon. :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Witessss

I think Scrappy Doo was put in there to get peoples interested again in the series, mainly annoying and created to get more $$$.