News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Venue

Started by Delthion, February 02, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Since all of the organizers are a little busy right now and the prom is being eagerly awaited. I thought I'd just make the topic.

I'm a little confused as to the theme so I'll let the organizers talk about that.

Let the festivities begin!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

I've got three words for you... Ducks. ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

...three? So all that you have to do to get it started is open the doors to wherever we are having this.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

*Wanders up to the venue* Hi Del! Hi Sheev!

Delthion

* Delthion bows low.

Greetings! How are you doing upon this fine day?

Cornflower MM

*Curtsies* I'm doing quite well! How are you doing?

Delthion

I am feeling rather tired in all honesty. Just got done with a lot of stuff, and this is the first weekend in several weeks that I can actually treat as such.

Cornflower MM

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Get some rest soon! But also yay for getting lots of stuff done!

Delthion

I am getting rest right now is what I mean. ;D

Cornflower MM

*Facepalms* I.... Totally knew that. :P

The Shadow of Korriban

So, I'm a leeetle confused about when prom is going to be held. :P
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

Apparently it's going to be held tomorrow...that's when you open the doors.

The Witessss

drat! i'm in school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Rosie Willowwater

*Stares sadly at the closed doors*

Ashleg