News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Banana Rant

Started by The Witessss, February 06, 2019, 10:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aren't Bananas TERRIBLE??

definatly yes
1 (6.7%)
yes
0 (0%)
definatly no
4 (26.7%)
no
4 (26.7%)
have no opinion
3 (20%)
never had a banana
0 (0%)
would rather fall off cliff than eat one
1 (6.7%)
would do anything to eat them
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Witessss

*waves hand in front of Blue's face back and forth* banana laffy-taffy? that is disgusting!!!!!! BBbbllleecccckkkk!!!!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

BlueRose

FALSEHOOD!

Banana Laffy-Taffy is excellent.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Witessss

TREASON!!!! banana laffy-taffy is rejected in my house, very unpopular and icky gross. the only suitable laffy-taffy are grape and strawberry.

BlueRose

Strawberry Laffy Taffy is the only other valid flavor.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on February 06, 2019, 11:46:54 PM
Bananas are wrong, Skarzsles. Like, they were totally different in the 40's? But then there was a disease that killed them all, and science screwed up the recreation.
Bananas ought to still taste like banana laffy Taffy.
Well, from what I heard it was a completely different breed of bananas.

Also, you anti-banana people might get your wish. There is a disease destroying the common banana too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I compete on bananas. They are my fuel.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 07, 2019, 04:21:58 AM
Well, from what I heard it was a completely different breed of bananas.

Also, you anti-banana people might get your wish. There is a disease destroying the common banana too.

Idunno, tbh, I don't like bananas enough to look up banana history. (and isn't that a sentence I've never thought I'd say?)

I don't want bananas to vanish! Banana bread is too good for that!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 06, 2019, 11:35:51 PM
HOW ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO EVERYTHING.

Ask that to my immune system ;D

And teeeechnically it isn't a full allergy, but a weird feeling I get when eating it in my throat because it is somehow related to a kind of pollen I am really allergic to.

I am also "allergic" to kiwi, cantelope, avocado, some other stuff I don't remember, and cucumbers bother my throat a little bit.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

kiwi and pineapple and unripe wild raspberries make my tongue itch like crazy and by the time i'm done scratching it with my teeth, I've sanded down more than a couple of my taste buds, and this lasts for hours. but they are worth it. I  suffer for you, kiwi, pineapple, and unripe raspberries!!

Ashleg

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on February 07, 2019, 02:44:22 PM
Ask that to my immune system ;D

And teeeechnically it isn't a full allergy, but a weird feeling I get when eating it in my throat because it is somehow related to a kind of pollen I am really allergic to.

I am also "allergic" to kiwi, cantelope, avocado, some other stuff I don't remember, and cucumbers bother my throat a little bit.

Time to make @Rosie Willowwater some scrambled eggs with kiwi, cantaloupe, avocado, cucumber, and banana.  ;D ;D ;D

The Witessss

that sounds like it will have a interesting result... Don't ever go to Ash's house for a meal, Rosie.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on February 07, 2019, 11:36:14 PM
Time to make @Rosie Willowwater some scrambled eggs with kiwi, cantaloupe, avocado, cucumber, and banana.  ;D ;D ;D
Don't forget nuts and milk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

by the time Rosie is finished, she want to give Ash and Skarz some skarz themselves!!

hey, I changed the poll so you can all vote again.