"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Am I the Only One 1.0

Started by Tungro, February 12, 2019, 08:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Nooo!!

AITOO who needs to go soon?...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Yep. Maybe.

Am I the Only One who wishes he didn't wake up before 5:30?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

No. (I mean, I don't have to, but I wouldn't want to.)

AITOO who likes eggs in the morning?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

No....
AITOO who keeps forgetting to have eggs in the morning?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

No.  :P

AITOO who likes waffles?

Verdauga

Really? You have to ask? No!

Am I the only one who would rather have chocolate chip cookies over oreo-type cookies?

Sebias of Redwall

Nope

AITOO who doesn't love milk?

Verdauga

Yep.
Am I the only one who puts ice in juice?

Sebias of Redwall

Nope

AITOO who likes orange juice?

Verdauga

Noooope.

Am I the only one who has to get off on behalf of slow internet?

Booklover

I probably will have to soon, in fact I'm surprised the internet isn't being really slow right now. Usually when we have video calls with my brothers, the internet is really slow.

AITOO who has run out of things to say for this?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Nope. My imagination dwindles.

Am I the only one who isn't going to put anything here in their next post?

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Keva Strongbow

AITOO who doesn't care for cookie dough
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

shisteer of nothing much

No. Some kinds of biscuit dough are yum but cookies are American so we don't have them in dough form.

AITOO who has a fancy daisy chain on my head?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!