Main Menu

...guests....

Started by The Witessss, February 13, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Perhaps not as much as Halt and Will.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Probably not, although I can't remember a specified amount that they drank.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

A lot?

While we're on the subject of RA, the Ranger's Apprentice forum is very friendly and not quite as crazy as this, we would welcome you happily!

Verdauga

Are you watching me?

I considered joining just a few hours ago-- even pulled up the website.

And yeah, I might join.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

You should. We would welcome more people.

At the moment, we probably talk about and reference RA more than we do on the RA forum, and probably more than we talk about Redwall on here.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Have you checked the "who's online" page? It has like four pages just for all the guests!

Kade Rivok

I like how we have 3 active guest threads.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

That means it's more difficult for them to spy on us. They can't view the 'recent unread topics' thing, so to find unread topics they have to look at the forum as a whole, and given how fast we post sometimes, they'd have to look at the first page of the cellars.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Missed a what? Missed a what!?! MISSED A WHAT!?!?!?!?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

. Well, a normal sized '.'. Not:

Kade Rivok