News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar Above You

Started by Tungro, February 19, 2019, 07:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

9/13 Hammer. Axe. Hammer-axe. Nearly perfect.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

*Is confused*

8.5 I like his gun!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

7/10

(What scene is that, if I may ask?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

It's a drawing/painting of Darth Revan, and his apprentice Darth Malek.  They were never in the Star Wars movies.

6.5/10.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on August 13, 2020, 04:52:20 AM
It's a drawing/painting of Darth Revan, and his apprentice Darth Malek.  They were never in the Star Wars movies.

6.5/10.

Hey! If you remove the . It becomes 65 and 65 is actually my favorite number!

BTW 11/10 Lass!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

One can only wish the clone troopers executed order 65 instead of 66.

7/10.

Scott McLamok

Agreed!

7.5/10 Is that Darth Revan?

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

Yup!  And his apprentice Malak.

7/10.

Scott McLamok

What's with Sith and balding?

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

Scott McLamok

Every time! Except for Dooku who's barber cut it a little too low!

This is the Way.

The Shadow of Korriban

Tungro

Skylines are always neat 8/10 though because it is quite squished