News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 16, 2011, 07:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

OOC: Thanks. ;) BIC:

Vulto Naraz, the black otter, had been watching the fighting for a while, and now he was sick of it. "Eualiaaaaaaa!!!!" He lunged forward and swung a clenched fist, hitting Creek solidly between the ears. Creek dropped like a stone, and he squinted at Valderez. "I don't care how bloodthirsty ye all be, there'll be no fightin' and slayin' each other whilst I'm 'ere." The tall otter limped over to a thicket and took out a knife, cutting himself a new quarterstaff.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Stormig down The path that Ronja took, the masked wolf and his horde heard a warcry. The Wolf ordered his horde to hide then The Wolf went towards the sound. He saw a black otter. The wolf moved so fast that lightnig would have had a hard time keeping up with him. In a single slash of his broad sowrd The masked wold Broke the otter's stave.

OOC: hope it is alrite if'n ah break his stave
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

winifred

juniper swung out of the trees any vermin was a foe! Though she didnt know about the two creatures:lucas and harriae. She jumped down beside vulto and threw him another stave and waited for what happened next with the masked wolf. She had heard about his horde, causing alot of trouble.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

BIC:Looking at tha squirrel The masked Wolf thought the he yelled"THE MASKED WOLF IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH...IF YOU DO YOU WILL DIE!!!! KILL, KILL, KILL FOR THE MASKED WOLF!!!" With that about 3,000 vermin ran from the tree line and disarmed the two beast.

OOC: ah willnae kill yer beasties
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Troy Troodon

Surrounded, Harraie was forced to dismount then questioned lucus; "What shall it be partner, are we to be taken hostage or do we fight to the last man?"

OOC: Are we surrounded cause I can edit this if we're not.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC:yes ye are

BIC: The White/Black/Gray wolf looked at Creek. "Is that the made beast Creek?" said The masked Wolf. He then picked up Creek's death book "So ye think ye gan kill me aye" The masked wolf heaved creek onto his paws and then slapped him. He threw him agaist a tree. Just then a rat lunged at creek. Vigorsly The Masked wolf bit his victims...

OOC:  this might be a little grousm...more grusum than gulo the savage...

BIC: ...neck and then sucked the blood out of his body. Then he picked up tthe carcass and ripped it open with his bare paws. He then began to feast on The rats Innards. Every beast was watching The Masked wolf. When he was do he did the same thing to two more rats.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 28, 2011, 06:44:48 PM
BIC: ...neck and then sucked the blood out of his body. Then he picked up tthe carcass and ripped it open with his bare paws. He then began to feast on The rats Innards. Every beast was watching The Masked wolf. When he was do he did the same thing to two more rats.

OOC: Wow um.... I know you're going for the crazy barbaric kind of guy but a little bit much?

BIC: Lucas had no time for this. As he was thinking of what he could do, Harraie's mount came bursting through the back of the horde, trampling several of the masked wolf's followers. "Let's go!" he yelled, grabbing Harraie he threw him up onto the horse and jumped after him. Turning, he winked at Juniper and Vulto, "keep yer heads up lads!" and rode away with Harraie

OOC: sorry if I was too controlling of your character Troy. exactly how big is this horse? Is it like one of those mini ponies?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: sorry

BIC: With a single swipe of his twin broadsword an enraged Masked Wolf cut off all of the legs on the Horse. The he...

OOC: Here it goes again...this time less barbaric

BIC: ...picked up the horse and threw in intae the tree. Blood slattered every where. With a Evil laugh The Masked Wof turned tae Harrie.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 28, 2011, 08:30:33 PM
OOC: sorry if I was too controlling of your character Troy. exactly how big is this horse? Is it like one of those mini ponies?

OOC: It's not that big horse, maybe like 12-13 hands high. And not to worry you were not too controlling of my character at all.

Harraie swished out his blade as fast as he could get back on his feet, For a momment, The two bigger beasts could only point their weapons at each other.

Taggerung The Otter

Interlocking in a sword fight The Masked Wolf Laughed then he order his horde to kill The monkey.

OOC: Just tae let everybeasti in tha RP ken...ah will not kill any of yer beasties till ah feel et es right, or ye order me tae. In The end The Masked Wolf will die :'(!!!

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 28, 2011, 08:49:18 PM
Interlocking in a sword fight The Masked Wolf Laughed then he order his horde to kill The monkey.

OOC> Just tae let everybeasti in tha RP ken...ah will not kill any of yer beasties till ah feel et es right, or ye order me tae. In The end The Masked Wolf will die :'(!!!

OOC: I am sorry to hear that. And with simpathy the honor of the death of your character shall go to lucas.

Captain Tammo

BIC: "well, that ruined my plans..." said Lucas as he watched the wolf go after Harraie "You idiot! We'll have yer head for that! Who do you think ye are doing that to our friend's horse!? HEY! I'm talking to you, oversized furball with the mask!" Lucas kicked the masked wolf right in the tail and held onto the mask as he went down, the mask came off...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: whoever proves them self

BIC: The Masked Wolf went down hard. He then felt his mask on the ground. What everybeastie saw that day would make even tha most harded beastie cry. The masked Wolf had no face. It was just muscle.

OOC: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BIC: With an yell that was heard in Redwall...

OOC: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BIC: ...The Masked Wolf Threw the Mongose in the air stepped aside and stabbed down. everybeastied heard a sicking crack.

OOC: Agaian He is not dead..just wounded

Captain Tammo

The snakeslayer gasped for a breath, "Simon..." he wheezed and coughed several times, "Simon... H...how did ye take control o' me like that?" the Mongoose passed out, an open wound through his side.

Taggerung The Otter

With two beastie unconcious and a captured beastie The Masked wolf looked at The other beasties.