News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Celtic Symbols

Started by Tungro, March 04, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadaz, voice of the host

Dara forever! *high fives grey back*
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

The Witessss

apparently i'm an owl..

and my druid name is Morgan.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Tungro

Deer
Aligned with the Celtic deer symbol, you are peaceful and one with nature. You feel at home in the deep woods and solitude can be your friend just as much as spending time with your family is. You bestow a certain level of grace and poise that most other people don't have, and it's clear to your peers that you are confident in yourself because of this.

Ouroboros

Some of these questions seem really irrelevant and/or meaningless, but I did it anyway and ended up with the same one as Wites.

AKA, the one supposed to "represent female capability, equality, and power, making this a good symbol for women who are or want to be empowered."

Yeah.  :-|

How that happens is anyone's guess, but I suppose I bought it on myself trying to expect some sort of rational outcome from a quiz based on superstitious nonsense from the 800s.  :-|

Tungro

There is only so much the maker of the quiz can work with

Ouroboros

You'd think they wouldn't include a question so arbitrary as "what colour do you think of when you close your eyes."  :-|

Tungro

You would have to discuss that point with the maker, but if they bothered to put it in there it probably has some sort of importance in relation to the outcome

The Witessss

Quote from: Ouroboros on March 09, 2019, 02:00:07 AM
AKA, the one supposed to "represent female capability, equality, and power, making this a good symbol for women who are or want to be empowered."

I thought that one was really meaningless I like St Bridget, but she didn't really have much to do with that so i'm not sure why they made that connection. it is just fun to answer questions and let a computer tell you that you are something. the only difference between these and fortune cookies are that they are a little less random. even still, I really enjoy doing stuff like that and really evaluate myself with the odd questions I really don't ever think about.  ;D

Tungro

Quote from: The Witessss on March 09, 2019, 02:07:48 AM
It is just fun to answer questions and let a computer tell you that you are something. the only difference between these and fortune cookies are that they are a little less random. even still, I really enjoy doing stuff like that and really evaluate myself with the odd questions I really don't ever think about.
^^^What she said

The Witessss

*curtseys* thank you, thank you. you may call me Lady Morgan the Owl, if you please.

Tungro

Of course I can only say this once since we are not in the cellars :P, but
Many thanks Lady Morgan the Owl!

The Witessss

*encourages crowd to applaud me*

Tungro

*Jumps up applauding until the stern gaze if a moderator falls upon me prompting me to return to my seat*

The Witessss

yes, yes, do sit down.

The Grey Coincidence

So I'm Rowan
Fox
The fox symbolizes a playful character that is full of passion and a zest for life. Nothing describes you better! You are daring and impulsive. You know what you want and aren't afraid to go after it, be it in your personal or professional life.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!