News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Pearls Of Lutra

Started by Tungro, March 04, 2019, 10:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

Am I the only one who was mad when Tansy(?) cast the pink pearls of Lutra into the ocean?

The Witessss

I was kind of irritated, yeah.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, I mean after all, beasts dies for those blooming pearls, and she just chucks 'em into the sea!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Exactly! I am glad that I am not the only one.

The Witessss

Tungro

They should have put them in that museum thing they made in the Long Patrol, or was that after?

The Witessss

no, POL was before LP. it was very pathetic.

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

The Skarzs

I'm not so much mad at the pearls being thrown away (because the pain they caused, and they really had no use for them), as much as I am mad about the death of their friend all for the sake of finding the pearl that they didn't need for ransom anyway. I mean, I know at Redwall they would have had no way of knowing about the events at Sampetra, but at a certain point their search of the pearls felt more like a treasure hunt for fun than a necessary action.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

Yeah, but her friends went through hardships and here best friend died so she could get them, don't you think she should have kept them to treasure her friends love and sacrifice?

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, I mean, couldn't they give 'em to some poor mouse family or something like that?
Though I guess wherever they went vermin would probably follow.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

They should have just kept them as a Redwall treasure or given one pearl to each of their allies as a sign of good faith.

The Grey Coincidence

(Or buried them with Piknim)
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall