Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 02, 2020, 03:46:16 PM
Quote from: Herman Smith on July 02, 2020, 09:24:40 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 01, 2020, 02:24:15 PM
*Builds a basement for the haunted house, because all haunted houses deserve to have haunted basements too.*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 01, 2020, 06:40:01 PM
*Adds an additional haunted wine cellar under the haunted basement.*

*Incinerates Kade before he has the chance*

*Is immune to fire and heat in general, as has been previously stated.*  Rude, could've just said no thanks.

*Kade is adopted by the Central Sly Gang, and is taken on many adventures*  *Sheev may now rest easy, knowing that no childish otterbadger is trying to build his way into his grand mansion*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Leads Mr. Woofers in through a hole in the mansion wall.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

There are no holes in the mansion walls. ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Hides sledgehammer.*
You... *turns away from the hole in the wall* are right...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

My mansion is impervious to hammers, fire, electricity, and all forces alike.

Kade Rivok

*Comes sailing in on a "Central Sly Gang" branded blimp.*  Wow, so many adventures!  It's great to be back, though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Magically opens hole in wall from the inside*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Mansion is immune to all types of magic*  *Sheev plays the hit Goosebumps episode "My Hairiest Adventure" *

Sebias of Redwall

>.> I'd say this is kinda powerplaying, but technically this is your thread, so...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I think you got too used to Herman  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

*clears throat awkwardly* Um, Kade...I-I'm sorry. For, you know...scratching you.

Goheno nin. Please.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 03, 2020, 03:40:01 AM
I think you got too used to Herman  :laugh:
I perceive (without the shroud of bias) hypocrisy emanating from your otterbadger body. ^-^

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Waves the enchanted fork and magics Eb up onto his blimp.*  I'm sorry, dear heart, I missed your post.  It's ok, I forgave you long ago.  Though I'm gonna have scars for awhile >_>
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!