Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Russa Nodrey

Heheh.

*Empties the cauldron of Dumpster JuiceTM over a group of Teletubbies*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

*runs out of bullets and puls out a hatchet*

DIE SPACESHIP!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Dropz zree 'eavy brickz on LaLa'z 'ead, und zen zrovz zpam at zaid televizion zingy, aftervhich hovlin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

* takes the life of many teletubbies*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs a cutlass* Har har! Let's get 'em!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

THAT'S THE SPIRIT! *goes back to back with seb, using my scimitar with deadly accuracy.*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! *Swings sword* Leave us alone, teletubbies!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

*pulls out minigun*

CONTAAACT!!!! *empties minigun, destroying a huge wave of the evil demons*

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Splashes Dumpster JuiceTM on the creepy sun child*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

*Does a rambo scream, while emptying pistols*

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

*Pulls out his deputy pistols*
Aaaaaaaaaaaattttttaaaaackkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then a teletubby asks,
"Hey, aren't you that doctor guy?"
I HATE YOU TELETUBBY!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

*continues shooting minigun.*

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox

*Randomly joins the fray with ballistic missile* "HEAVE HO"
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Jack the Quick

*Starts throwing dynamite everywhere*
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

PaulTheMarlfox