News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sheevie's Haunted Mansion

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 07, 2019, 04:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed, an abomination. *Meltz it dovn viz acid, und zen putz in ze movie- Killer Klownz From Ooter Zpace* Anybeazt zeen zat vone yet?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Tungro on July 18, 2019, 12:27:56 PM
What happened to burning this place to the ground?
Let's do it! *grabs flint and steel* While everyone's inside or do we give them a chance to leave?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Stop. *Sheev resumes the Dairy Queen documentary*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

We have I believe. Anyhoo, it's stunning how much effort the elders of Dairy Queen put into there business.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

I'm pretty sure we're talking about different things.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on September 29, 2019, 01:31:23 AM
We have I believe. Anyhoo, it's stunning how much effort the elders of Dairy Queen put into there business.
IKR?
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

"Dairy Queen (DQ) is an American chain of soft serve ice cream and fast-food restaurants owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. International Dairy Queen, Inc., also owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn." ~ Wikipedia.
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

I see. And... what does it have to do with the current situation?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

We're currently watching a thrilling but chilling documentary about the inner workings of this respected food chain.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Halfway through the feature, out of the corner of his eye, Sheev notices something rush past him at speeds unable to figure through vision. Sheev stills the tellie screen with his TV wand*

I believe I've just seen a mass of half solid matter in that dim lit hallway to our right, pals.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: