Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Oh, sorry...it's just me. *Creeps away*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

I have the knowledge to understand that my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing the actual creature's motionless relocation inside that closet. I'll take a peek. *As Sheev increases the doorways' width, a snow-white ghost pounces on him. Sheev sends a powerful strike of Force lightning at his attacker, causing it to poof into powdered sugar*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 18, 2019, 03:24:39 AM
I have the knowledge to understand that my eyes and ears are seeing and hearing the actual creature's motionless relocation inside that closet. I'll take a peek. *As Sheev increases the doorways' width, a snow-white ghost pounces on him. Sheev sends a powerful strike of Force lightning at his attacker, causing it to poof into powdered sugar*
Force lightning is a sith-only skill...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

I am a Sith. And Sith aren't the only ones who use Force lightning. Going back to the Last Jedi, you can see Snoke use it briefly on his jellybelly apprentice. Snoke was a darkside user, not a Sith.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Has never seen that last Jedi.*

*Nope. Still doesn't believe it's canon.*
The people who use the dark side of the force are generally called 'sith'.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

We were watching Sheev get pounced upon by napstablook a white sheet ghost.

The Shadow of Korriban

We're viewing the Dairy Queen documentary. I stilled the tellie screen earlier for obvious reasons. Now we resume. *Sheev resumes the feature*

shisteer of nothing much

Seriously, it would have been better if you just left the ghost as a ghost. Sugar attracts ants and this isn't New Zealand so the ants probably bite.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, the ants I've encountered have never bitten me.

shisteer of nothing much

Lucky you. Still, even without the violence, ants smell worse than ghosts.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 20, 2019, 08:40:54 AM
Seriously, it would have been better if you just left the ghost as a ghost. Sugar attracts ants and this isn't New Zealand so the ants probably bite.
Ehhh, it depends upon the ants. The ants here won't bite unless they're agitated. This is also the Cellars. Sugar won't last long.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 21, 2019, 12:53:06 AM
I cannot imagine you smelling ants.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Verdauga link=topic=10856.msg691821#msg691821 date=1571432791
*Nope. Still doesn't believe it's canon.*
The people who use the dark side of the force are generally called 'sith'.
Forgive my dim eyes, for they failed to capture this large suburb of your reply.

The inquisitors were dark side users, dispatched for various purposes from my person, in the tender, grand years of my Galactic Empire. The point is, they were not at all Sith.

My mind says that it's easier to use the dark side alone without becoming a fully trained Sith. For to star in that order you would have to let go of everything you had ever loved. I suppose one might think they would fare better with that aspect of the Force and nothing else. Bound by no chains, controlled by no strings. As for the point of this paragraph, I do believe the dark side of the Force is used by more than just the Sith up to this day.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on October 21, 2019, 04:45:30 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 20, 2019, 08:40:54 AM
Ehhh, it depends upon the ants. The ants here won't bite unless they're agitated. This is also the Cellars. Sugar won't last long.
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 21, 2019, 12:53:06 AM
I cannot imagine you smelling ants.
You don't need to actively smell them, your senses just pick it up. It's a seriously irritating smell. (It's a mansion so the floors are fancy enough to have carpet. Sugar sticks to carpet and doesn't come out)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!