Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

*Hugs Eb.*  It's ok, sweetie.  The puppies can't hurt you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

And this sight is to be bottled up and put in my mind's incinerator.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Your mind has an incinerator? Where can I get one?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

One-Eye the wildcat

It's not for sale, but I do have three gallons of hand sanitizer for sale at the low price of 500 USD.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

Heh, my company (irl) started making hand sanitizer because of everything going on.  Its alcohol content is way high, too  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Wylder Treejumper

Wait, there's another person in existence that knows about the 1977 animated version of the Hobbit? I was beginning to think it was only real to me!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Verdauga

I read about it's existence in a Lewis biography (And totally remembered it existed.) . Thanks for reminding me
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 07, 2020, 07:01:12 PM
Wait, there's another person in existence that knows about the 1977 animated version of the Hobbit? I was beginning to think it was only real to me!
Yeah, I've seen it.  It was a little anticlimactic, though it was a hand drawn 70s feature film.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2020, 05:35:45 PM
*Hugs Eb.*  It's ok, sweetie.  The puppies can't hurt you.
It's not the puppies I'm worried about.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

Mr. Palpatine is gone.  He has let me take care of his mansion.  How nice!

*Herman plays Walter Disneys, The Black Couldron*

Verdauga

Sheev, you may want to post in a different color or font or something for Herman.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)