News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sheevie's Haunted Mansion

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 07, 2019, 04:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will we watch next, fellows?

Clone wars season 7. Episodes 8-12
2 (13.3%)
Kronk's New Groove!
5 (33.3%)
The Nestle Crunch ad.
7 (46.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Slushie music video! (PLEASE BE KIND)
1 (6.7%)
Stephen Sharer's Rocket Slide gameplay. :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Ebantu the Kararehe

*whimpers again and curls up on the curtain rail*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

*Runs into the room suddenly in terror and gets legs tangled up in the long curtains* *Falls flat on my face*

Booklover

Those aren't the curtains I broke, are they?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 08, 2020, 10:01:52 PM*Rubs Eb's back gently.*  It's ok, sweetie.  Mannequins can't hurt you.
Deary me!  This is getting a little weird... >:(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

*walks into haunted mansion*  Hey guys, what's going on?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

One-Eye the wildcat

REEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Lady Amber

Ya know, this might be better if we just turned on the light. *Flicks light switch on*

Booklover

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Shrieks in surprise as Jukka and Amber appear.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on May 12, 2020, 01:05:20 PM
*Shrieks in surprise as Jukka and Amber appear.*
*Follows suit*

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 12, 2020, 10:18:34 AM
Ya know, this might be better if we just turned on the light. *Flicks light switch on*
Le hannon, hiril nin.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this: