"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately (or fortunately for me) the fire ants all fall out
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Keva convinced the others to turn around and free us.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we all forgot who got kidnapped and where the fossa went

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, (For us) We decided @Tungro wasn't worth it.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Unfortunately {for you} the fossa set Tungro free

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, we made peace with Tungro and said that he got to pick where we'd all travel next.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately he was mad at us for forgetting about him.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Sebias decided for him. We headed off to Antarctica!

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately there were no planes available.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Grey found a boat for us to ride in, so we set off on our (Soon to be very interesting) journey to the Lands of Snow and Ice.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately none of us packed winter clothes so we'd all be shivering.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, Sebias was nice and warm 'cause he used Grey as a coat.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately the others started fighting over Grey the coat until he got thrown into the water

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, (For Grey. *Mumbles darkly*) Sebias jumps in and rescues him by climbing back on the ship with Grey slung on my back.

The Grey Coincidence

Unfortunately we are now both wet and cold.