News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, you guys went to find some food and I managed to spit out the gag.

P.S. Unfortunately, Sebias is going to go to sleep...Goodnight one and all!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately we could wait until he woke up *waves goodnight*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, (For ya'll) SEBIAS IS BACK!!! MWHHAHAHAHAHA!!! and we are cold and miserable.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Sebias' return has brought us warmth.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Sebias took a walk and left you guys in the cold.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey built a fire, and really it was Sebias going into the cold.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the wind was too strong and blew out the fire.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately the wind blew Sebias off a cliff.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 04, 2019, 04:45:56 PM
Fortunately the wind blew Sebias off a cliff.
How is that fortunate?!

Unfortunately, Grey was blown off as well.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately we ended up together.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey forgot to use the deodorant...

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Seb broke his nose so there was nothing bad to smell

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Sebias could still smell through a broken nose.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately Grey was used to his own scent and so didn't suffer ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, right when Sebias was going to scrub the smell off Grey with a couple rocks, the rest of the group came and stopped me...