Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately the others were all eaten by a giant worm as divine punishment
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the giant worm spat us out on top of Grey
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately it was a giant *gummy* worm and I got a bunch of free candy!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey got rotten teeth from all of the sugar
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately he owned a toothbrush

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, it was made of rock

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately it fixed his teeth

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, it fixed it by rubbing them completely off!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately they grew back and he could bite Seb again!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we all realized the @Keva Strongbow was missing

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately we figured the worm had her

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, she still hadn't gotten married with @MathLuk

The Grey Coincidence

Fortnately we decided to feed MathLuk to the worm so they could get married inside

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, (For the lovely couple, hehe) We all thought it was a grand idea.

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately we tied Mathluk up and sealed the worm shut behind him