News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fortunate and Unfortunate

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, he had to split it all with Sebias. ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately he had enough money for them to both be billionaires!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we didn't give the others any of it. Hehehehehehe
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately they begged us for it very very much and we could keep saying 'nope' hehehehe!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, we used our money to steel what little money they had. Mwhahahhahahaha!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately, it meant we could live in luxury.

Jack the Quick

Unfortunately, it meant they hated us
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, they didn't take that way...

Jack the Quick

Unfortunately, we didn't feel any guilt
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately, their only means of survival (their jobs) was to pamper us up.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately (for them) Me and Grey wanted them to kiss our boots

The Grey Coincidence

And (fortunately) give us feetpaw massages!

Sebias of Redwall

And unfortunately (for them) give us a back rub.

The Grey Coincidence

And fortunately make us some nice beverages and the choicest of meals.

One-Eye the wildcat

Unfortunately, I killed them both and took their riches.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!