Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 25, 2019, 07:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 22, 2019, 05:56:46 AM
Fortunately it was because he was squashing Sebias
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on August 22, 2019, 07:51:24 PM
Unfortunately, Sebias was infested with bugs
*Gathp* Bugs!!??

Unfortunately, the beds were comfortable because they were full of soft slugs and maggots.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, the bugs were poisonous.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey had no idea...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, neither did the nurses.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey plopped onto them.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, they got squashed.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, Grey got the bad end of the deal...

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fortunately, he didn't mind having squashed bugs all over him.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the bugs minded.  ;D

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Fortunately the bugs ran away when the healer came with tea.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Unfortunately, the tea tasted terrible.

Sebias of Redwall

Fortunately, it was good for his health.

The Grey Coincidence

And he was allowed to add lots of sugar to it
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately, the sugar was unhealthy for him, but still tasted too good to resist.