News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Sebillowwater

Started by Delthion, April 26, 2019, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Well, er...let's get this wedding underway... @Rosie Willowwater and @Sebias of Redwall does blue sound good to you?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm. You'd have to get Keva's permission since she is the other Co-Master shipper.  8)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

I am so lost as to what is happening right now... >_>

Also,
Quote from: lass of something much on April 30, 2020, 12:51:23 AM
Wow...

I have been shipped about 7 times by now ;D

The Skarzs

This is why I left the Cellars.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

You can never truly leave the Cellars, Skarzs ;D

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱