News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Manager comes out* What do you want?!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Manager hand Grey a bottle* Now get out of here! You stink!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Goes back home* Hey Seb I got Deaoderant! Ha! I bet Skarzs smells worse now! *Spots hole in floor*
Were you leaning in satisfaction from giving me grey hair?

Sebias of Redwall

*Calls out from a pit* YEEESSSS!!!! HELP!

The Grey Coincidence

*Crosses arms* But you were giving me grey hair!

Sebias of Redwall

*Mumbles darkly* If I have to crawl out things won't be looking pretty...

The Grey Coincidence

Good luck crawling out then! *Hammers boards over the hole*

Sebias of Redwall

*Growl's darkly* I'll get you. YOU HEAR ME!!!! I"LL FEED YOU TO THE SEAGULLS!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

It's my wedding Skarzs! I can abuse Seb all I want!

Sebias of Redwall

*Smashes through the hole and lands on the ground dramatically* Ah ha!

The Grey Coincidence

*Pushes back into hole and seal with boulder*
AHA!

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 04, 2019, 07:07:21 AM
It's my wedding Skarzs! I can abuse Seb all I want!
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.