News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Sends badger to scrub Grey's ears*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

"Bathtime vermin, vermin, vermin!"
*Throws Seb off waterfall*

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

*Is walking with Grey on my head, dragging the rock behind me.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

*Is on Skarzs head*
...You know... normally the sitting works differently.

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Hard to do to someone who doesn't have a neck.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 10, 2019, 10:55:49 PM

Hard to do to someone who doesn't have a neck.
Wow! That's actually just how I envisage you.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

I didn't know this troll was an artist...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

I never actually thought that. And I'm not sure if I want to...
*hops away*