"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Pokes knife into Grey's nose*
How 'bout that?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Throws away Seb's knives*
*Belly-flops Seb*
How about that?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Pulls out a bomb* I didn't want to have to do this....
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Crushes Seb under my belly*
Bomb or not it's not like you can move...

Sebias of Redwall

*Sets off the bomb accidently* GET OFF ME!

The Grey Coincidence

Well, the thing is, that bomb is gonna hurt you more than me now sooo... nope!

Sebias of Redwall

Nah, not really. I only use bombs that are attracted to stink...

The Grey Coincidence

You're *holding* the bomb. Under my tummy. Like... You'll get the brunt of the impact regardless of the type of bomb you used.

Sebias of Redwall

Unfortunately for you, I had already thrown the bomb a few feet away from us. So you're actually protecting me...

The Grey Coincidence

You do realize if I die you'll just be stuck under my corpse for eternity, right?

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Fine *Kicks bomb away*
*Sits back down*
There, problem solved.

Sebias of Redwall

*But while you kicked the bomb away I had scrabbled up a tree*

The Grey Coincidence

*Sits on tree and Seb*
Hide from  it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

Sebias of Redwall

You're not my destiny!.... *Gasp* Somebody get 'im off me!