News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I'm not going to grace that with a response.

Should I send you both to corners?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Put me down! You're not responsible for us. And what am I supposed to do in a corner?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

Think about what you've done to deserve it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 20, 2019, 01:18:43 PM
Think about what you've done to deserve it.
But...But I don't deserve it. :-\
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: MathLuk on May 20, 2019, 02:13:46 PM
That's what they all say!
But unlike everyone else, what I say is true.

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: MathLuk on May 20, 2019, 02:15:29 PM
That is also what they all say.
Who's side are you on? Are you Skarzs' lawyer?

The Grey Coincidence

I'm innocent! We all know Seb started this.

The Skarzs

It takes two.
When you have both decided to behave, you can come out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

*Walks out* Behave? HaHAhAHAHAHAHAhahahAH!

One-Eye the wildcat

This is bad even by my standards...

*Quietly puts on brass knuckles.* "Don't try to eat me."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on May 20, 2019, 04:49:42 PM
This is bad even by my standards...

*Quietly puts on brass knuckles.* "Don't try to eat me."
I'd just try to run if I were you....

*Continues to run away, wreaking havoc*