News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

*Puts Sebias on a very long leash and takes him to river*
There! All the fish you can eat!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kolman

*is confused by the quickbow wedding and the StrongCoincidence wedding*
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes. Keva and Grey tried to kill each other but decided to get divorced instead.  ;D

Kolman

Sebias of Redwall

*Pats Kolman on the head* Aren't we all?  ;)

Kolman

Sebias of Redwall

*Is hovering in the air with wisdom*  ::)

The Grey Coincidence

Kolman

Thanks Grey my neck was getting a crick looking up at Sebias

The Grey Coincidence

*Holds Sebias up so Kolman doesnt have to bend over to see the tiny otter*