The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

*Gulp*

G-g-good thing we can just unplug the oven, right?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

The Skarzs

No time for that. *Pulls out a gasoline-powered abrasive saw.* Don't move in there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

wow, I leave for 3 days and its all gone to hellgates!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 26, 2019, 06:51:29 PM
wow, I leave for 3 days and its all gone to hellgates!
Well what did you expect?  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I don't know, for everything to NOT go to Hellgates?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

*Slices up the oven into even portions.* Breakfast-I mean justice, is served.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Gasp* .................................. *Watches* ................................... *Waits*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

*Crawls out from between the pieces*
You sawed off my tail-fur!!!!

Sebias of Redwall

HE'S ALIVE!!! *Dances around* *Picks up tailfur* Here you go, Grey. Whoops! *Drops them on his head*

The Grey Coincidence

Yes I'm alive... And Skarzs tried to kill me... twice...

Sebias of Redwall

Are you going to take him to trial?

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

Save a guy and this is the thanks you get?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.