News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

This topic is getting rather crazy, have you noticed?  ::)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Now that you're both married, where's the honeymoon? ::)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

You didn't hear? Well of course not I ate you...
I'm divorcing and going back to my one true love...
Fanfcition dot net

Sebias of Redwall

Ah! Shame on you! I'm already married to Fanfiction.net>:(

The Grey Coincidence

I was married for four years- why do you think I was opposed to this?

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

I'm not even legally old enough to be married without parental consent on the parts of both my parents.
This marriage is not legal, Keva is not my wife and we are not brothers!
*Eats Seb again*
But you are good cake.

Sebias of Redwall

*Sticks in Grey's throat so he chokes*  >:D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

*Coughs out Seb*
You asked for it!
*Sits on Seb*
What's the matter Skarzs?

Sebias of Redwall

*Points a sharp thorn up as Grey sits down on me*

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence