News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of StrongCoincidence

Started by Delthion, April 29, 2019, 10:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Well, second best. The best is making Sebbie uncomfortable.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm.. Third best. the best is making Grey admit he's not as funny as Sebbie...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

But... why would I ever admit to such a foul and utter lie?

Sebias of Redwall

Because it's not a lie. Pfft, obviously.  ::)

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

I know, I'm funnier than Grey though...

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Of course I am! Ask anyone! Preferably me of course.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

Literally noone could possibly think that.

Sebias of Redwall

Of course not. They'd *know* it.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

Noone's that dumb Seb. Not even mental health patients would think that!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 16, 2019, 08:26:00 PM
Noone's that dumb Seb. Not even mental health patients would think that!
Says the person who is obviously NOT smarter than Seb.... ;D

The Grey Coincidence

How so? My vocabulary is far more complex than yours.