To be Comitted or Not to be Comitted

Started by Delthion, May 06, 2019, 05:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

YES! (Just kidding)

Tungro isn't yet is somewhat not incredibly crazy not every time.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Yes {not kidding :P}
No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned and no escape.

Sebias of Redwall

No.

"I like half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half you half as well as you deserve."

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Not at all!

The deep moon-mines of Kouranis wax pale in the ever fading dew of elder Earth, the convulsions of the Ever-Mother groan as she screams inanely into the abyssal night.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Nope.

There may be a day that I might not like Lord of the Rings....
BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
Actually, that day will never come.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No.

Ducks eating mangoes are evil, but mangoes eating ducks is a wonderful thing that will save the world because ducks often catch demon pox and touching a mango is extremely lucky.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

YES!!!

Twenty tousled terrible tarantulas tricked Tungro.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

no.

"We all have a breaking point. Everybody does, physically, emotionally, mentally, it all can snap in half if you say the right words or take the right action. Some people have a long time before they break, and some have a shorter time. But for me, it broke the moment I was born. And it is only a matter of time before I find yours."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

No but... you should probably become a sailor.

You should always close the door of the tent at night because, if you don't, you'll be arrested by the king of Persia.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

No.

Eat worms with your bananas because they'll keep monkeys from stealing them.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No.
Cookies are also better when they're blue. As are pancakes, coke, and almost everything.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

...nah.

Coke is disgusting. If it's blue, it might dissuade people from drinking it.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

No.

The emptiness of time shatters the twice-made folds of waste.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes.

Penguins sadly won't live forever. (This is your cue, @shisteer of nothing much  ;))

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!