News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Random chat

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 02, 2019, 09:34:49 PM
What a troll. Ignore her and she'll leave you alone.
I don't know... She has apparently made it her mission to focus on Grey's story. (I wish she'd just go somewhere else or something...)

Though Grey has a secret weapon..... his lawyer Abrahem.  :)

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 02, 2019, 09:48:52 PM
she said that sebias had a 'loooooooong way to go' but you should 'just give up'
Yeah, she doesn't even try to make sense. Grey is still a WAY better writer than me.  :)

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 02, 2019, 10:05:26 PM
Yeah... hurts quite a bit. But I'm fine. It'll take more than a bad review to take me down!
That's the spirit! *Pats Grey on the back*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I SUMMON THE SJW, TO ATONE FOR THY CRIMES!!!

*lightning flashes and thunder rumbles*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 03, 2019, 12:33:26 AM
I SUMMON THE SJW, TO ATONE FOR THY CRIMES!!!

*lightning flashes and thunder rumbles*
Lol.  :laugh:
I'd actually rather banish her for her crimes....
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Yeah, somon her here and kill her.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Yeah, good old Abrahem.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

We must make him join the forum...

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 04:44:51 AM
We must make him join the forum...
We really should. Grey? Go tell him.  :)

The Grey Coincidence

Next update. *nods*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

But I like that name.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Jack the Quick

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 03, 2019, 02:56:16 AM
Yeah, somon her here and kill her.
Summon her and bring her to Sebias's court.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Let's not. Keep her far away from me please.  :P