News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random chat

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Hands Skarzs and One-Eyes hotdogs*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Er...No. Sorry...I think its... *Sniffs* ....All plastic?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Eh. I''ve got a steel stomach.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 07, 2019, 06:21:38 PM
*Is randomly burning curtains* Come, @HeadInAnotherGalaxy, there's fires to be made!!!

*Getz back from vacation* Indeed! *Zetz fire tae Skarzs' curtainz, zen hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Keva Strongbow

*raises hand* can I have a hotdog? *eyes the hotdogs and licks lips*
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

*looks at Keva then looks at hotdog* Hmm...maybe. You must help me and HIAG to start more fires so we can roast them though.

One-Eye the wildcat

*hands keva a flamethrower*

I'm not a pyromainiac!

(yes i am)

*sets stuff on fire*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

I don't believe you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

BURN! BURN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

*looks at all the fires* Well there's plenty now ;D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... *Dumps water on One-Eye* Wouldn't want you to get too hot now would we.

The Grey Coincidence

*Floods the place*
It was getting too hot.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!