News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Random chat

Started by One-Eye the wildcat, May 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Aye. Btw, since this is a random topic, has anyone considered writing/reading/reviewing/posting any fics?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Don't know if this counts, but I added a hundred or so words ont thelatest chapter of Sixclaw. Just haven't gotten around to updating te file yet.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on April 29, 2020, 01:42:07 AM
Quote from: Booklover on April 28, 2020, 08:50:36 PM
You too? Is British time the default for that?
British time is default for the entire forum, as far as I can tell.
Naturally.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Merida_of_redwall

Barry Allen:Right, right, but we mean bring him back in like a 'yay,he's back! way not in like a Pet Sematary scenario

Booklover

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

It's only 11:20pm for you. Not yet midnight.

Kade Rivok

Midnight sun, won't you cooooome etc. (It know midnight isn't the word used, but meh)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Although it is now 2am for a certain someone.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 29, 2020, 02:42:44 AM
Don't know if this counts, but I added a hundred or so words ont thelatest chapter of Sixclaw. Just haven't gotten around to updating te file yet.
Hey! That's cool!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 01:36:41 AM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 03, 2019, 12:33:26 AM
I SUMMON THE SJW, TO ATONE FOR THY CRIMES!!!

*lightning flashes and thunder rumbles*
Lol.  :laugh:
I'd actually rather banish her for her crimes....
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

The question is, for how long?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

I have been summoned. Explain.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!