News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The depths of despair

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, May 11, 2019, 10:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

It is an accurate statement, I'll give you that.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

The Skarzs

It's like watching a movie where the two people fighting are going room to room.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 18, 2019, 05:45:19 AM
It's like watching a movie where the two people fighting are going room to room.
Haha  :laugh: :laugh: True though...

*Hits Grey with a baseball bat*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Since I'm totally worthy enough (Yet very humble) I just grab the hammer from Grey and I smash his eye out with it. (Beware kids, this could get graphic...)

The Grey Coincidence

Who says I was wielding the hammer to begin with?
I was bashing your skull against it but okay (since unlike you I don't go around pretending to be worthy...)
Poke *both* Seb's eyes out. With my fingernails/claws.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Guys, we're supposed to be in despair.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

*Despairs*  I accidentally killed Sebbie!

Russa Nodrey

*Despairs* My bones are in a bucket!
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on May 18, 2019, 08:45:16 PM
*Despairs*  I accidentally killed Sebbie!
That's impossible to do...