TWG One Game Thread (starts on page 3)

Started by abbey account, May 14, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Yes, the Mafia know who the other Mafia are. Since we've entered the Night phase, no votes are counted. We wait until the end of this phase to do anything else. I just posted my vote because I wanted to get my thoughts out there since I didn't get the warning that the phase was going to end in an hour.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 16, 2019, 02:48:52 PM
Unless you is the killer...
Quick question- do killers know who each other is? Like... can they accidentally kill each other?
In all the games I've played the mafias coordinate together.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

abbey account

Remember to send in night actions to me via forum PM!

Jetthebinturong

I would like to point out that Ouroboros lives in Australia, so you should probably keep the day phase open one more day than you want to, in future.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jack the Quick

I completely missed the first day, I didn't even realize it was over until it was.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Ouroboros

*Wakes up*

Quote from: abbey account on June 16, 2019, 06:03:06 AM
ShyYoshiGuy has died.  He was Guosim Shrew.  It is now Night 1.  Night 1 ends in 24 hours, at midnight CST on Sunday, June 16.

Don't say I didn't warn you. :P Although, granted, he did kind of bring it on himself by acting suspicious on the first day. While that tends to attract the ire of the townsfolk (since they have literally nothing else to go off), I think we should probably remember that some mafia members, particularly the newer players, mainly just kept their heads down the whole game and barely said anything. So personally, I'd be more willing to scrutinize someone who has barely said a word today, and continues to be silent tomorrow. Unless someone actually does something incriminating in the next day phase (like killing someone they voted for, or saying something that a mafia member is more likely to say), I propose we try and either get the less-involved players to start talking so we can judge how suspicious they are, or perhaps get a detective to start looking into them? After all, if they rarely say anything at all, it's quite difficult to ascertain any thoughts as to what their roles may be. Anyway, just some food for thought.

*Goes back to sleep*

abbey account

In the night...

The Grey Coincidence has died.  He was Lord Brocktree and a member of the human team.

It is now Day 2.  Day 2 ends in 72 hours, at midnight CST on Wednesday, June 19.  Remember, dead players may not communicate with living players in any way.  If you have questions about anything, just ask me privately.

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Jetthebinturong

Evidently. I would've said "The Grey Coincidence was killed by the mafia" rather than "has died" personally.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

You've been pushing and pushing Ouro but you've given no reasons for us to vote for him or explained your thoughts. Would you mind doing so? If we keep voting without explaining we're going to go nowhere.

Jack the Quick

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 14, 2019, 10:37:17 PM
Ouroboros is definitely being a little suspicious with his 'Don't lynch anyone'. I'm not sure about Shy, though he seems like he's leaning towards the same direction as Ouroboros.
Excuse me?

Long live the RRR!!

Cornflower MM

"Don't lynch anyone" if I recall correctly wasn't so very unpopular in D1. Everyone was adjusting to the game and mentioning how they normally play.

Jack the Quick

Ok so I shouldn't vote him? Are you saying that's a bad reason? Because if you are, I'm hope you'll tell me 'cause I've never played this before.

Long live the RRR!!

Ouroboros

Everyone acts like not lynching anyone on day 1 is somehow a bad thing, but doing so got us nowhere closer to figuring out who the mafia are. And might I add, because of that extra death, if we don't kill one of them today, we basically lose. It's a little hard to get an exact figure because of how these roles work (one of them survives a lynching), but if we don't get any today or tomorrow, we lose, and if we get one tomorrow but not today, the odds are still in the mafia's favour.

Anyway, I'm still trying to think of who to vote for here, as its pretty important we get the right one. As such, I think I'll sit back for a little bit and try to see if anyone else has some sort of good argument.