News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Marriage of Wilussa! (Skully+Russa)

Started by Delthion, May 25, 2019, 03:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

...I don't wear tuxedoes. I wear armor. I'm a warlord, remember?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Maybe this is a bad idea. He might shoot his bride...
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Ohhh u want to have the wedding with you wearing your armor as uniform!! Hmm... Might have to change the decorations a bit then :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

I rarely am seen without armour, or a weapon of some sort.

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

U will have to take off your gloves (That is if u wear them) so that Russa can put the to ring on though :D

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

Good thing I asked then..*Writes down on paper*

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Delthion

I pronounce these two (semi-compliant) man and wife!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

*Cries tears of happiness as I watch my lonely cardboard cutout finally get married* So beautiful! I wish you both the best! *Happy sniffle*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Russa Nodrey

*Patches the hole in the cardboard cutout with tape* There, there. I'm sure he didn't mean it.

You should be ashamed of yourself, One-Eye! Shooting your own wife. *Shakes head in disapproval*
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm a warlord. Expect the unexpected.

Long live the RRR!!

Delthion

* Delthion eats Skully and Russa and forces them to unite in matrimony.

For the first time! Mr. and Mrs. Skully! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.