News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Somebody get those horses under control please! I just had the floors waxed.

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 16, 2020, 03:41:29 PM
Sebias, in ten minutes I will show you undeniable evidence. 
Hmm?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Teleports horses out of the courtroom, and leaves to tend to them.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Ahem. Thank you, Verdauga. Now, where were we?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Booklover on January 16, 2020, 05:19:49 PM
More than ten minutes. He lied in court!

I am sorry friends.  I will show you in five minutes.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

The Shadow of Korriban

I am sorry.  I just need ten more minutes.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

*gives Seb more homemade chocolate brownie*not guilty ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

do you want some to?, you can have some if you vote not guilty.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on January 16, 2020, 10:25:06 PM
*gives Seb more homemade chocolate brownie*not guilty ;D
Thanks! *Shares a piece with Verdauga and Lass, then proceeds to eat it all*

Verdauga

Thank you Seb, and thank you Lass for making us some chocolate cake!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Things aren't looking good for poor ol' Bookie.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

You're welcome. Now, on to the hanging of Booklover... (The polls say is she is guilty. Unless some evidence would show up.)