Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I don't understand what is so difficult to understand.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

Quote from: Booklover on April 13, 2020, 11:05:18 PM
Such as GvsG and CAHAPBAMP? Remind Lass to quickly look at those.
*looks down shape faced* sorry, Bookie...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Ahem. Welcome back, Ladies and Gentlebeasts. Is there anything that you wish to bring up while I'm here?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

well, er, Teer killed me..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm. Sounds serious. *Shuffles papers* Where is this "Teer" person currently? And where is the local sheriff?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on April 14, 2020, 10:55:57 PM
proof
Hmm... But this *does* rather sound like it was an accident. Did the victim in question actually need a bath?

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Your honor, the defendant had been vomited upon by the plaintiff, and believed both she and the plaintiff were, in fact, in need of a bath.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Indeed? Hmm. Were there any other witnesses there who are present?

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 14, 2020, 11:00:05 PM
Your honor, the defendant had been vomited upon by the plaintiff, and believed both she and the plaintiff were, in fact, in need of a bath.
incorrect.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on April 14, 2020, 11:03:36 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on April 14, 2020, 11:00:05 PM
incorrect.
Then which party needed the bath?