News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Cuts off all of Kade's fluff*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*The fluff forms into a new life-sized Otterbadger plushie.*  Seb... what have you done?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*The Fluff from the life-sized Otterbadger plushie begins to envelope widdle baby Seb.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Seb is absorbed into the Otterbadger plushie, a feeling of comfort and warmth are the last sensations the judge feels before fading from existence.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Dies*

But wait!

Spoiler
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Bows* Thank you. It was nothing really. Well, okay, it was quite amazing, but I'm trying to be humble here - which is already so hard when you are as perfect as me, but I'm sure most of you all don't know that feeling.  ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. Good point. I'll edit that out to "most of you", then.  ^-^

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Dotti May

*blinks at the victim warrant* uhh...soo I guess Eb's still in The Bad Books then? Seb...that plushie is pretty off putting...is this how proceedings tend to go here? *looks politely unconvinced*
"Fandom is just a long history of side-eyeing canon and just. Softly going no~"

Anything is shippable if you just believe!

"No weapons. No friends. No hope. Take all of that away and what's left? _ME_" - Buffy

"Love is not an emotion. It is a promise." - The Doctor

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Dotti May on June 10, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
*blinks at the victim warrant* uhh...soo I guess Eb's still in The Bad Books then?
Well, I guess that's up to the Jury...

Seb...that plushie is pretty off putting...is this how proceedings tend to go here? *looks politely unconvinced*
Er, that is how proceedings happen in the entirety of the Cellars.  :laugh:

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*blinks at the victim warrant* uhh...soo I guess Eb's still in The Bad Books then? Seb...that plushie is pretty off putting...is this how proceedings tend to go here? *looks politely unconvinced*

Yeah, this is your first interaction with the plushie, huh?

*The life-sized Otterbadger plushie sits in the middle of the courthouse, unmoving, but seemingly inviting all that can see it to accept it's warm embrace.*

...I'd recommend staying away, no matter how fluffy and huggable it looks.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!