News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Glances suspiciously* Is that a quote as well?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

One-Eye is on trial for attempting to murder Russia- not Russa, we've already dealt with that, Russia. Please see 'The bar' for further details.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Keva Strongbow

Well @One-Eye the wildcat what have u to say for yourself?! :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Ehem. *Shufffles papers* This sounds serious.
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 18, 2019, 07:11:10 PM
I regret nothing.
Does this mean that you plead guilty?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Ehem. Well that's taken care of. What does the Jury think we should do about this situation?

Tungro

To the gallows! To the gallows!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

You're gonna needa lot more than a wolf and a mobster if you wanna take me down. I'm not a pushover.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on June 18, 2019, 07:39:05 PM
To the gallows! To the gallows!
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 18, 2019, 07:40:01 PM
Electric chair.
Hmm...Which one... *Taps chin thoughtfully*
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 18, 2019, 08:29:35 PM
You're gonna needa lot more than a wolf and a mobster if you wanna take me down. I'm not a pushover.
Never said to were. But if we needed more muscle we could always call @Keva Strongbow @The Grey Coincidence @Jack the Quick  ;D