News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... The votes are tied... Anyone else?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Your vote must surely count as three, your honor.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Of course.  ;D But you know me, everything has to be *fair* in my court.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Yes. So... what is your opinion on cats?

Sebias of Redwall

My opinion on cats technically shouldn't matter... Wither Tungro's guilty or not should be the question...

I think cats are fine, but I like a lot of other animals so....

The Grey Coincidence

Hmmm... does it count as hate speech? I mean, what Tungro said was true... to some extent. Us otters and ferrets are far superior animals.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 23, 2019, 07:33:37 PM
Hmmm... does it count as hate speech? I mean, what Tungro said was true... to some extent. Us otters and ferrets are far superior animals.
That's true. *Ponders for a bit* Okay then. MY DECISION IS.... *Drumroll*
Spoiler
:P
Spoiler
::)
Spoiler
NOT GUILTY!
[close]
[close]
[close]
*Bangs hammer* Next case!

Keva Strongbow

Tungro got off free this time :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

Tungro

*Just notices I was close to death*

Sebias of Redwall

*Glares at Tungro for not noticing he was on trial*

Tungro

*yawns*
What? I was busy.

Sebias of Redwall

*Glares* Ahem. Moving on... Next case!

Tungro

What were you doing a precisely 03:23:24 PM @Sebias of Redwall!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on June 24, 2019, 08:26:05 PM
What were you doing a precisely 03:23:24 PM @Sebias of Redwall!

Huh, I actually don't know. What counts as a "Unknown Action?" Ahem. NEXT!