News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"It takes one to know one"  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

So.... serving up justice? I mean... we all agree he's guilty, right?
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... *Strokes chin* Let me make a poll real quick...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

So. . . It's democratic injustice, then. If enough people say it's so, it makes it so?

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 28, 2019, 08:50:35 PM
"It takes one to know one"  ;D
Not in this case.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 28, 2019, 09:57:18 PM
So. . . It's democratic injustice, then. If enough people say it's so, it makes it so?
Not really. I get to decide it anyway.  :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 29, 2019, 02:04:23 AM
Dictatorship.
Supreme Dictatorship would be closer, I think.  ;D

The Skarzs

I'm not going to stand for this. *Leaves.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Ahem. Due to the fact that the jury has voted that Skarzs is guilty. And since he wasn't *somewhat* cooperative, his punishment shall only be temporary banishment from this topic. Such a terrible thing, eh? ::)

Case closed! *Bangs hammer* NEXT!

The Grey Coincidence

... So much for justice... Bye

Jack the Quick

I say...
I'm not saying anything. Crime Lords cause problems.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

New case...
Thomas J Gerbil vanished on Monday last week, only for half of his body to reappear in the possession of one @Jarky Thistlebrush. I deem the circumstances suspicious and have further evidence to suggest that Jarky was at least complicit in the murder- viewable in Come and Learn Young Children. The haremaid in question expressed interest in dissecting gerbils, in itself a crime punishable by the court of law and justice. I deem this sufficient to take to court and press charges. Justice for Thomas!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...a murder is quite a serious crime. *Shuffles papers* Does the accused have anything to say? @Jarky Thistlebrush