News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...probably something with Skarzs's socks...  ;)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

Remember that one topic where we both had to make a potion... Ah never mind.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

So what do I have to do to get this divorce?

Sebias of Redwall

Well.... I guess I could probably....maybe...sort've....

Captain Tammo

*looks around and slowly starts inching out of the court room while everyone's distracted*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

One-Eye the wildcat

AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Tammo by the collar* AH HA! Trying to escape justice, eh?

The Grey Coincidence

Forget about him! *Pushes Tammo out*
What about my divorce? You have *one* paper to stamp Seb.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 04:39:31 AM
Forget about him! *Pushes Tammo out*

I don't ignore my important clients though... (You don't count obviously)  ;D :P ::)

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 04:39:31 AM

What about my divorce? You have *one* paper to stamp Seb.
Hmm...

Hmm...

....................hmm.....

Okay. *Signs paper* You owe me big time though...

The Grey Coincidence

YEEEEEES!
*Hugs paper*
Thank you so much! You won't regret this I promise!
*Drags Tammo back in*
Where do you think you're going?

Sebias of Redwall

@Captain Tammo you have been summoned. *Drumroll* DUN DUN DUUUUNN!!!

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 03, 2019, 04:44:26 AM
YEEEEEES!
*Hugs paper*
Thank you so much! You won't regret this I promise!
I shall remember that.  ;D

The Grey Coincidence

I'll do anything you want for the next week! I am NO LONGER MARRIED!

Sebias of Redwall

Until you get shipped again.... :P