News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

PaulTheMarlfox

"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 03, 2019, 09:54:35 PM
Hello! ;D
Hey there! Welcome to the Forum! Mind if I call you 'Paul'?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

PaulTheMarlfox

Sure! That is okay with me, Jack today literally just asked me to make an account and I just went along with it. ;D

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 03, 2019, 10:01:47 PM
Sure! That is okay with me, Jack today literally just asked me to make an account and I just went along with it. ;D
Well I hope you enjoy the Forum. I hope we don't scare you away by how weird we are... :P

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 03, 2019, 10:01:47 PM
Sebias did practically the same for me :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

PaulTheMarlfox

It does not matter if you are weird or not, I want to get into the book series soon as again Jack today asked me to create an account. He showed me a picture of a Marlfox and I agreed it was cool, and said I would create an account. He also said this thread was fun. :D

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:53:58 PM
Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 03, 2019, 07:52:08 PM
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:51:14 PM
How about part of the penalty is Tammo cannot lock Jack out? ;D
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:44:31 PM
@Captain Tammo you are officially banished from the topic "count as high as possible"  ;D (At least for a while)
CASE CLOSED! *Bangs hammer*
Lets do both!
I agree! *Bangs hammer* DONE!

And a plague on both your houses! I'm banning both of your accounts! Ten seconds each. MINIMUM!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 04, 2019, 02:22:44 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:53:58 PM
Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 03, 2019, 07:52:08 PM
Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 03, 2019, 07:51:14 PM
How about part of the penalty is Tammo cannot lock Jack out? ;D
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 03, 2019, 07:44:31 PM
@Captain Tammo you are officially banished from the topic "count as high as possible"  ;D (At least for a while)
CASE CLOSED! *Bangs hammer*
Lets do both!
I agree! *Bangs hammer* DONE!

And a plague on both your houses! I'm banning both of your accounts! Ten seconds each. MINIMUM!
*Gasp* How mean!  :P

PaulTheMarlfox

When is the 10 seconds going to happen?  >8( Also, are you targeting Jack and Keva, Jack and Sebias, or Sebias and Keva?

The Grey Coincidence

Hi Paul! Nice to have some more vermin around here. Even if Marlfoxes are a 'superior' breed.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

PaulTheMarlfox

Ehh, I do not know much about the series but Jack helped me create this account and we agree Marlfoxes are cool :)

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: PaulTheMarlfox on June 04, 2019, 02:32:45 PM
When is the 10 seconds going to happen?  >8( Also, are you targeting Jack and Keva, Jack and Sebias, or Sebias and Keva?
Sebias and Jack... But someone else could volunteer!  ;D