Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on June 30, 2019, 05:18:12 AM
Well... we might not...

Who knows? he may end up becoming a valued member of the team, or he may be kicked for offending my grandmother. Anything is posible. Including me writing a venom/aggretsuko crossover.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

(What is agretsuko?)
Don't get me wrong I *like* Gaius. But... I'm not sure if he's very... Redwallian XD
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

One-Eye the wildcat

A netflix anime. also my latest obsession.

I'm going to wait to judge him until I meet him.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

He's on the server most of the time. Lurking...

(Be nice XD)

Sebias of Redwall

Ahem. back to business. Even though this *is* the Cellars.  :P Any new cases?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Hmmm... not that I know of.

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Should we find an unlucky victim?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

*Rubs hands* Who should we pick?

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

Hmm, doesnt seemed to have worked...

Sebias of Redwall

Until then, anyone else? (I must be a petty scary judge if I scared the Cellar Mafia, Communists, and gangs into hiding.)  :P