News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 30, 2019, 12:00:24 AM
If it was the idea of foot massages, it would have said so.
I don't want to start fights, but this IS English...
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on September 30, 2019, 12:00:24 AM
It's called foot massages because each foot gets done individually. It's multiple massages, not multiple feet.
Yes, but both feet typically get done in one massage.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I don't think this is a fight, just a friendly debate.

That's true. However, it depends on how you define one massage. You can have one massage and yet get two massages.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

What about 'Footpaws' as opposed to 'Feetpaw'? I tend to use the former more.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 30, 2019, 11:43:23 PM
What about 'Footpaws' as opposed to 'Feetpaw'? I tend to use the former more.
I like footpaws better too.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Simply because it's a compound word, and the latter word,when pluralized, is 'paws'. It's what we're used to.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

So... Any new cases? Don't tell me the Cellars have been... (dare I say) calm.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I dunno.
Should I set up a topic as a defense attorney? That'll create a stir.

shisteer of nothing much

Well, Verdauga and One-Eye are opposing the Penguins (may they live forever) so I suppose that could should be counted as a crime.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 01:18:28 AM
Well, Verdauga and One-Eye are opposing the Penguins (may they live forever) so I suppose that could should be counted as a crime.
Hmm... interesting.

Quote from: Verdauga on October 01, 2019, 12:35:08 AM
I dunno.
Should I set up a topic as a defense attorney? That'll create a stir.
Just remember, any and all matters of law are dictated by ME.  ;D

shisteer of nothing much

The do/does issue still hasn't been solved, your honour.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 01:44:06 AM
Weeeeell... the thing is, if I corrected it, that would be that it was wrong. And I am obviously never wrong ;) And besides, I kinda like it this way.

One-Eye the wildcat

I hate penguins. Sue me, fight me, kill me, You know where to find me.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on October 01, 2019, 01:46:46 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 01:44:06 AM
Weeeeell... the thing is, if I corrected it, that would be that it was wrong. And I am obviously never wrong ;) And besides, I kinda like it this way.
Okay, that's true. I've never really enjoyed standing on ceremony anyway.

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 01, 2019, 01:47:15 AM
I hate penguins. Sue me, fight me, kill me, You know where to find me.
Blasphemy! Your Honour, I would like to press charges against One-Eye. He has blatantly defied the authority integrity or The Great Penguins! He deserves execution or worse!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 01:53:00 AM
Blasphemy! Your Honour, I would like to press charges against One-Eye. He has blatantly defied the authority integrity or The Great Penguins! He deserves execution or worse!
Hmm... Interesting... *Checks papers* *Whispers* There is a slight problem. One-Eye is a member of the RRR. Case closed for now! *Slams book*  :P

Next!

shisteer of nothing much

Your Honour, Verdauga has also expressed defiance against Penguins. I would like to press charges against him as well.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!