News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Try it, and I will slaughter every last penguin. Mothers, fathers, children. I wil kill them all and what can you do? You have no control over me, and if you try to execute me, we'll see who gets executed.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 01:58:44 AM
Your Honour, Verdauga has also expressed defiance against Penguins. I would like to press charges against him as well.
*Checks papers again* Aha! He on the other paw, isn't a member of the legendary RRR. Let's get down to business. @Verdauga, please explain yourself. Etta, state your case.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

The penguins (may they live forever) haven't done anything against him and yet Verdauga has tried numerous times to slaughter them, with no reason save excessive cruelty and a desire to usurp your power, your Honour.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Teer, I think you were talking about me glorious self. And I deny nothing, and regret nothing.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

You and Verdie were both abusing the penguins (may they live forever) needlessly.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 01, 2019, 02:11:35 AM
You and Verdie were both abusing the penguins (may they live forever) needlessly.
Hmm... But do we have proof?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Yes, your Honour. In the zombie apocalypse thread. There is also evidence that One-Eye caused the zombie apocalypse and has used open blasphemy in proclaiming that he was a god.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

I am not a god. I have godlike powers, but i am not a god.

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... *Shuffles papers* Who is on trial again? I thought it was Verdie but it seems to have changed...

shisteer of nothing much

Verdie is currently the one on trial, your honour. One-Eye keeps interrupting needlessly.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

* раздражен * Ты судишь нас обоих!

Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, maybe it would be profitable to remove One-Eye from the court house.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

За мой мертвый труп.

Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I still don't have enough feedback: should I start a Defense Attorney gig?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)