News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on October 22, 2019, 03:11:35 PM
Imaginary friends are biased.
Only if I make them biased.

Your honour, it would be helpful to know the details of said crimes. Are there any witnesses?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Is awoken* What, huh? What was that? Oh... *Clears throat and shuffles papers* Ah-hem! Let's see...
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 23, 2019, 09:54:30 AM
Quote from: Verdauga on October 22, 2019, 03:11:35 PM
Imaginary friends are biased.
Only if I make them biased.

Your honour, it would be helpful to know the details of said crimes. Are there any witnesses?
Let's see, shall we? *Bangs hammer* Would any and all witnesses please stand forward so that we can stare at them judgingly we can preserve the justice?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Ahem. *steps forward* I would like to testify that the dance hall was currently being used for a Kaylee, or Scottish Country dance. The first party's actions interrupted the dance party, causing the awesome Scottish music to halt its progress. The second party then asked for help from the fourth party, an electrician who was present at the time, to fix the power so the CD player could work again. The electrician is now in hospital due to severe electric shocks and the awesome Scottish music still isn't working. *sits down, sniffing*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Your Honor, I have conflicting testimony. He was not an electrician at all. He was a DJ playing electro-dub music!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev Palpatine arrives with a bag full of doctored images featuring hostile actions used by the the man in charge* I present these visual images featuring our "Good Judge" bullying a baby goat. This (kid's) emotions are raw, and his eyes are drowning in salty tears.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, Verdauga has got a bit confused. The second party was a DJ but he was definitely playing Scottish music, and the fourth party was still an electrician.

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on November 01, 2019, 04:24:56 PM
*Sheev Palpatine arrives with a bag full of doctored images featuring hostile actions used by the the man in charge* I present these visual images featuring our "Good Judge" bullying a baby goat. This (kid's) emotions are raw, and his eyes are drowning in salty tears.
Your honour, Sheev's testimony is clearly false. I've had goats and they don't have salty tears, and they don't have many non-salty tears either, definitely not enough to drown their eyes. Besides, in the picture, the kid looks perfectly happy and contented, nibbling on your robes.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Your Honor, these witnesses are conflicting each other and unsuitably offering evidence. I move that we declare a mistrial on the grounds of inappropriate procedure.

shisteer of nothing much

Your honour, everyone has different points of view and sees things in a different way. If our reports were all the same, it would be fair enough to be suspicious. However, our testimonies are varied, which makes them more likely to be true.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

However, Neither of us are operating as attorneys. Therefore, we do not have the ability to offer evidence.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I was, but I have no idea who is now. It might still be me; in which case I actually have the right to offer evidence as an attorney for defense.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Now that you mention it, no defendant has been named.....weird.

Sebias of Redwall

Alright then. *Slams book* A-hem, any new cases?