Main Menu

Sebias' Court House

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 29, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Verdauga, counsel for the defense.
I would like to defend Booklover now.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Alright. State your case, Mr. Verdauga.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

First I would like to point out: no evidence has been presented to enforce the claim that Booklover is guilty. The defendant is on trial for a vaguely defined charge of treason. Furthermore at the time of this post, the defendant is not present to face these allegations.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Good points but quick question: Who says the law is always fair, hmm?  >:D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Members who have the power to imprison the judge, your honor.

Sebias of Redwall

*Puts Verdauga on trial for threatening the one and only Supreme Judge*
^-^

The Shadow of Korriban

Enough.  Though this does not qualify as evidence, I wanted to get something out quickly.

I need help
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Verdauga on January 16, 2020, 10:06:10 PM
*Teleports horses out of the courtroom, and leaves to tend to them.
*is tending the horses, because Verdauga abandoned them*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

They are adorable. I love how they comfort each other.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

Sheev has taken the law into his own hands! You cannot let him defy your authority like this, Sebias!
Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 17, 2020, 03:51:09 PM
In the dead of the night five criminals are being taken to their new homes.

Prisoners:

Verdauga.

Kade.

Booklover.

Skarzs.

Teer.

*The prisoners are now staying in their chambers*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

I am simply taking the next step, Booklover.  And it seems you are guilty.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!